Sunday, March 9, 2014

I am ready

I am ready am in the process of being ready.  My feet are itching to get back on the road.  Time keeps slipping away, but not quite fast enough.  We have been parked for way too long.  The winter has been tough, the running joke in our RV is this  "lets go to the coast, he said..." while we have not had near the horrible winter as just a few hundred miles north of us, we have not had ice, snow or all that other wonderful winter weather...but what we have had is the coldest winter in many years down here, very unseasonable cold weather, nights of having a heat source in the water bay of the RV so that nothing happens back there.  

So yes, I am ready to go, the beaches have been empty because of the cold, the dolphins have moved it seems, because they are not showing themselves in the bay.  

I am so ready to go, I am searching for songs about leaving.  I started with Willie....On the Road Again.  I have been taking words from the songs and posting them on facebook, with the words So and so was right.  

Two weeks til we go north, but not North to Alaska.  North to visit with family and friends still here in Texas, then to Colorado for the summer...after that, who knows, we shall have to go the way the wind blows, hope it blows to a warmer winter next season!

No comments:

Post a Comment